AN INTRODUCTION TO SCIENCE POLICY
- Have you ever wondered how the regulatory and policy processes work?
- Do you want to know how your research could be used to inform public policy?
- Would you like to contribute to the decisions that shape science and society in the future?
This ‘Introduction to Science Policy’ workshop will give you the chance to find out more about the policy process and the methods by which you can contribute to it. The workshop will also give you the chance to put your questions to people who work with science, engineering and policy.
There are a number of workshops coming up:
- November 8th 2013- Institute for Cancer Research, Sutton
- November 12th 2013- University of Reading.
- December 12th 2013 – Palace of Westminster*
- January 15th 2014 – Palace of Westminster*
- February 17th 2014 – University College London
The Westminster workshops are open to any scientists interested in learning more about science policy. If you wish to attend, please download and complete the application form.
For more information on the format and content of the workshops, please see our workshops page.